- If for some reason, you would like to cancel your account, you can do this following the steps below. We recommend contacting us first to try to resolve or fix any question or concern that you might have. If you need help with this, please use the Help button and send us an email.
- To terminate your account, you need to be an Administrator
- In your Juridoc Account, go to Settings > Account
- Under the usage of your account at the bottom of the page, find the link “Cancel your subscription“
- Complete the steps to cancel your subscription, that´s it.
- You will receive an email with a ZIP file containing all of your data (list of documents, contracts in PDF, list of your contacts
Once you close your account, you’ll have two choices regarding your data hosted on the platform:
- You can decide to exclude all of your data, immediately and permanently
- You can ask to export your data (original signed contracts as PDFs and other informations as Excel or CSV.). In this case, you will receive a link by email, accessible during a six months period, which will allow you to download your data. Once this period has expired, the link will no longer be accessible and your data permanently deleted
We do not have a required commitment period or termination notice. Only the ongoing subscription period is due.
Created: March 30, 2020