Create a New Document
- Click on “New Document” button at the top of the sidebar.
- Enter a title for the document in the field at the top of the page.
By choosing from your existing templates
If you already have a template created, you can use it to generate a document. This is a huge time saver because you won’t work on your content specifying mainly recipients and/or expiration/reminder settings.
To do so you can:
- Click on the New Document button on your Dashboard and choose a template in “My templates” list.
- Click on the Templates icon in the left menu, go to the list and click on the title of the template you want to use
Uploading a file
This is a great way to quickly import your content and be able to edit it before sending to your recipient or for a workflow approval.
To import a file:
1. Click on the New Document button on your Dashboard
2. In the popup, click on the button Upload a file.
Fill the form
You just have to fill the form to create your document and to send it after to your recipients or to be approved.